Insurance Services Mississauga, ON
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Disability Insurance
- Mortgage Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Super Visa Insurance
Why is life insurance important?
- It covers your financial commitments.
- It allows your family to maintain their standard of living.
- It covers death-related expenses.
- It allows you to leave a legacy.
- It ensures business continuity.
The importance of critical illness and disability insurance
- Provides financial assistance following the diagnosis of a critical illness
- Helps you honour your financial commitments while you recover
- Can help cover costs related to your critical illness or disability
- Allows you to take the time you need to recover by providing financial support to compensate for lost income
Why insure your mortgage with us?
Buying a house is likely the single largest investment that you will ever make in your life. That’s why it is crucial to find the right fit when it comes to mortgage insurance. By choosing to insure your mortgage with us, we can offer you several advantages that your lending institution cannot, such as:
- You keep your insurance, even if you refinance or change lenders upon renewal.
- You own the contract and choose your beneficiary.
- Your premium is based on your personal profile and will not increase, even if your health changes.
Whether you’re heading for the tropics or hopping across the border to go shopping, make sure you’re covered. And don’t forget about visitors from outside the country who aren’t protected during their stay in Canada.
Make sure you’re covered in case of medical emergencies away from home!
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Multilingual customer service
- No medical questions for travellers under 60
- Simple medical health questionnaire for travellers 60+
- Competitive coverage for pre-existing medical conditions
Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents have a new option for visiting Canada. Apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa – which is valid for up to 10 years and allows an applicant to remain in Canada for up to 24 months at a time without the need for renewal of their status. Super Visa applicants must submit proof that they have purchased private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company. We offer very affordable monthly payment plans.
To get your Super Visa Insurance call us at (905)-282-9600